
Shew Kaelyn is 6 months already and ever so cute. Got her 1st tooth 4 days before she was 6 months, was a bit of a surprise as I wasn't expecting it? Slow or hopeful I don't know, just I didn't get much sleep for 10 days, shew now knowing what is to come ... yikes! How many teeth do they get?
She is sitting nicely now and loves to sing and babble and screech and blow raspberries. So so cute, except when she does it between 12 and 1am in the morning (the last 3 mornings) Like she has a little karaoke party going on in her cot!
This week she started peering around things to see what disappears or what she can hear, which is so sweet!
I am so sad today though, feel lost? No clue why? Feel like I have lost myself if that makes sense? I will have to think of getting work, but am scared and feel a bit useless ... oh boy I am a bit of a sorry case today!

No comments:
Post a Comment