Wednesday, June 9, 2010

5 months




So Kaelyn is nearly 5 months, I just can't believe it at all! She is the most precious little girl out. She smiles at everyone and watches them like she has known them for years, even if it is some arb stranger at the shops who stops to talk to her!

She is still waking 2 times for a feed most nights, but settles herself quite easily at night which I am grateful for and sleeps from about 6:30pm to 6am, which is great. During the day is a different story, she tends to fight sleep, but it is becoming easier with every passing week! BUT she is sleeping on our bed on her doughnut during the day, I don't put her in her room, cause my neighbours are so noisy in their offices in their garden during the day it is so annoying! But when she starts rolling ..... mmm so better start getting her used to it now.

I am going to start her on solids in the next few weeks, which is exciting and daunting all in 1. I just can not believe she is nearly 5 months! How did we get here so fast?

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!Beachball baby is 5 months already!!!! I cannot believe it!!! I miss your cute beachball! It was sooo cute!

    She is gorgeous Bel! Really she is!!! AND SO MUCH OF MOM HEY!!!

    You are doing a fab job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe she is 5 months already! LOL @ Marthie!

    ReplyDelete