Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time



How can my little tiny baby angel be 4 months on Saturday? How did we get here so fast? I love watching her developments and they are coming fast and furiously now, but I miss that tiny little being that could fit in the crook of my arm! Her little personality is coming out now and she is such a happy child and rather cheeky too. She is so curious and I take her to the shops in the front pack and she absolutely loves it, loves the lights and colours and if we take her for a walk around the neighbourhood in it, she stares at the trees and lamp posts, it is oh so cute. She doesn't like to be held face in, that is way too boring.

She has grown so much and is above average in height at 62cm at 15.5 days and average (which I was told is big for a girl) at 6.05kg. She is a long string bean and is only now starting to get a few little fat wrinkles on her thighs. Her 3 - 6 month baby grows are not going to last her till 6 months, that is for sure.

I have been breast feeding exclusively for 3 months, 4 weeks and she seems to be thriving. She still wakes up basically 2 times a night and in general is a good sleeper, but we do have bad times of her not sleeping well.

I never knew you could love a little being so much. She has brought so much light and love to my life, I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment