Can the weeks go by any more slowly than they are? Actually I lie they are going past fast, just hating work, doesn't help me get through my week. Actually I lie again. I enjoy my work, just not the situation with my boss. That is what gets to me the most! Shew I lied so much there and I normally try not to lie! But my negative side comes out too quickly at the moment with this situation. 3 weeks and he has not said 1 word to me? He only communicates via email? I mean really. But anyway, life plods on and what can I do? Patience .... patience ... patience is all I must focus on.
My cousin came over for dinner and said I look the happiest I have in ages, which surprised me, but then thinking about it I had bad Morning sickness and was exhausted and I think bored at the same time, so this has brought the energy and blood to my veins as I have an aim and focus. So bad things are good in a backwards kind of way?
I gave my poor hubby a hard time on Wednesday night, poor man, wasn't his fault at all, just me being a bit hormonal I guess. Felt very unloved, but going to see Cathy on Wednesday and seeing how sad she is broke my heart and wore me down. Poor girl. But Keagan is the most gorgeous little guy and gives his mom so many smiles.

Oh bless, he sounds amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really think abot them all the time! xxx
So Miss...where are the belly pics?!?!?! Please! Dying to see one!
Have a fab weekend!
Glad you are feeling better Bel! Just wish your boss would let up a bit!
ReplyDelete