Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Weekend where are you?

Yikes the last time I blogged was yonks ago. Too much was happening to put things on paper, as my mind was swirling!

I am tired of being walked over by my boss and have taken a stand. He gave me my car on paper and now is saying no. So I refused his new offer and now he told me he is going to make my life hell and it is going to cost me all the money I don't have and taking em to arbitration. I mean really. How silly can you get. This man thinks that the world revolves around him and no more. 9.5 years of it and no more. I know it is going to get nasty, but I had to take a stand and lookout for myself! about time I think, but damn it is scary, I hate confrontation and I am more of a wall flower type person, so this is a new me coming out and I am proud of myself, even though I keep wondering if I have done the right thing as I still have to work for this guy and ja. Oh well will take it 1 day at a time and hope for the best.

My heart still goes out to my dearest friend Cathy, life has thrown you a rough card here and I am always here for you when you need me!

On my pregnancy side. I am 18 weeks today. Wow! I can't believe it! I think I can feel baby move, but it might just be gas, but more on the lines of baby now ... It is such a miracle!

To the ladies I have met online and become friends with. Thank you, you guys are what makes me get through each day! I appreciate you more than you know!

5 comments:

  1. Your boss cannot get away with this kind of behavior! Good for you for taking a stand!

    I'm sure that you are feeling baby, definitely not gas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Ahh those tiny bubbles!! Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid prick! I hate it when people go on little power trips!!!!!

    Cant believe you are 18 weeks already! Gosh, time really does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. knock him over the head with a bauer pan
    TOSS POT

    its baby i tell you not gas
    good on you girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need anything, just pm or email me! Freakin old fart. I'm so happy things are going well preggie-wise!

    ReplyDelete