How can time go so slowly but so fast at the same time?
Went for our 16 week scan yesterday and I must say watching this little human grow every 4 weeks is just too amazing for words! Dr showed us its thigh bone and stomach and spine and it was amazing. It had it's little legs crossed, so now showing what it is, but wasn't expecting a definite at this scan. I was thinking a little boy originally, now thinking maybe a girl? Oh well whatever it is, I am so excited that things are plodding along nicely! Just hoping and praying they carry on plodding along well.
G was just so precious he was standing at the end of the bed watching the screen and every time you could see something new, he would rub my foot madly, was very funny! He isn't a man of many words or visual emotions, but watching him yesterday, I saw a new side of him! Was so sweet! Was impressed that the baby had bones already!

It will plod along just fine until you hold that little baby in your arms!
ReplyDeleteThe sweetest thing is when they get so emotional when they go with to the scans!