I have been knocked down dead with flu. I am never in bed when I am sick and I stayed in bed all of Saturday and Sunday and most of Monday and just stared at my cupboard, I just couldn't move. I went to the doctor cause I can't take anything and she gave me a nasal spray and cough syrup, but can only use them like 2 times a day so don't really work. It is now Thursday and I am still damn sick! Oh well. Oh plus I have 7 cold sores on my bottom lip! 7 ???? My immune system is out for a whack that is for sure!
BUT the good news is being sick hasn't affected baby as I went for my 12 week scan yesterday and baby is doing well. 53.4mm and saw it move and saw it's heart beating. What an amazing experience! G was so amazed, his face was a picture!

Awh, being sick and pregnant is horrible! Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad that all is perfect with your little bean!
Hope you get better soon! That is really crappy that you cant take anything! Try stay warm and cozy and eat lotsa chicken soup and chocolates! xxx
ReplyDeleteShame B, hope you're better soon! So glad to hear Beany is doing well, take care of the two of you!!
ReplyDelete