Yay I woke up this morning and my cloud seemed to have disappeared! That is so amazing! About time stupid cloud! Still have to eat loads and lots of protein, but it is ok, all worth it. Plus I haven't put on any more weight ... weird, but I look like I have ... tee hee!
Went to see 2 customers today. 1 was far away, but really interesting and the other I felt like a poop with lots of teeth, but at least I went and got it over and done with for awhile!
The only thing is, driving is so exhausting, I get back to my desk and just want to put my head down and crash for 30 min! T
here was an accident on the N1 today and luckily I used my head and on the way back took an earlier off ramp, I drove all along the highway on the road next to it and was so glad I had used my head, clever girl!!! So I got home to eat at least 1hr faster than I would have ...
1 more customer tomorrow and then I think, or more hope that is the end of my customers for the next week! Whoop whoop!

The N1 is my nemesis... so happy you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that cloud dissapeared!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that I don't live in the city when you ladies talk about all that horrible traffic!