Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why do I kneed a title

Yesterday was so nerve wracking, even though I knew all was ok somehow? My last pregnancy I saw the baby dot at 4.3 weeks and then again at 6, the doc said he didn't need to see me till 12 weeks, but at 12 weeks there was nothing to see. So going to see what I thought was going to be a bigger little dot than at 6 weeks and it was 19.1mm, wow nearly 2cm! How awesome is that? He focused on the baby, who looked like a misshapen bean and I could actually see the little heart beating madly in it's chest! That was just the most amazing sight I could ever see, I just wanted to cry! Then he turned on the sound and heard the little heartbeat going so fast, was amazing. G came with and was a bit confused by it all!
Doc then sent us to his rooms to chat. He understood my nerves and was very sweet, actually told me more than he did last time, but we also asked more as we had more of an idea than last time! He has given me progesterone for another 15 days, so will take me to 26 June. He laughed when I said I did belly dancing and could I continue! He said it will probably become uncomfortable in the next few weeks, will pull and tug on the ligaments, but I can do it until I feel too uncomfortable. He said no running at all and no weights at the gym. Said I must only do light cardio and light weights on the mat, which is easy enough! So can do my walks around the neighbourhood every other day.
Shame my poor mom was in tears this morning on the phone to me, she is not coping with the dogs down there and is going to try find a home for the 1. It is so sad, but Skellum is a Jack Russel and wants attention all the time and cries when she is left alone and tries to get out and cause they renting, there is no fence so Mom has to put on their harnesses every time and at 2am it isn't easy! I really hope they can find her a good home cause she is the most divine friendly dog! Just has no car sense!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see you belly dance with a bump!!!

    All of the best with the pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to see the belly dancing! Is it really as good exercise as they say?

    ReplyDelete