Friday, June 12, 2009

Sad Today

Sad for a few reasons today.
1) Probably hormonal!
2) G is going away tomorrow morning (I have to drop him at 4am) for 4 days with 22 other people diving in Sodwanna and I don't want him to go, I want him to stay home with me!
3) This is the period when Splodge died in my last pregnancy and I don't want to be, but I am scared, I so want this little one I am carrying now! I really do!
4) My stupid dumb ass sister on Wed told me I was fat, but in such a way that just cut to the bone and knocked me off my feet! I normally don't let her upset me ever as she isn't very tactful ... ever! I am 1.75m tall and 58kg and pregnant! But this time it just pissed me off to the degree I want nothing to do with her for awhile! She arrived out of the blue yesterday afternoon to give me a hug WTF the last person I would want a hug from is her! Then it all became about her again and how wonderful she is (but poor me at the same time? How does she do that), luckily I was on my way out the driveway to go to gym, so didn't have to listen to her for too long! Dumb ass! Speak of the devil she just phoned??? I don't want to talk to her! My friend says it is always a competition with her with me, why? Leave me alone!
I just want to cry and cry and cry! My boss is up next week from Wed morning to Friday morning and I don't feel like him and G will just be home and he has made me make appointments at like 5pm at the other side of the city! So what time will I get home?
Sorry just blaaag today and am sad and I want it to be the 1st of July with good news!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, sweetie, biiiiiiiiig hug for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame man. Tell your sister pi$$ off. I am about that length and not nearly that weight! And tell her I say pregnant woman are never fat - the are with child!!

    ReplyDelete