Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy

Woke up feeling like the cloud that has been hanging over my head had disappeared! I had a bit more energy.
I love G so much, he sometimes drives me mad, but in general I absolutely love him to bits. I often think he thinks in the now and I forget that thinking about the now isn't G, he always has a plan for tomorrow. He told me last night we'll get through anything that is thrown at us and I think he is right, we will!
I am grateful he is coping with having my Dad stay with us with his damn pipe! I never believed my mother that it was such a menace! Geez that thing stinks and him with it. Neither G or I handle smoke at all being non smokers and G having asthma as a kid is more sensitive. so G putting up with him invading our space is wonderful. Thanks Gorgeous!
I am off soon to do my yearly eye test & get more lenses and perhaps more glasses as mine are terrible!

1 comment: