Sorry I have been missing in action for the last few days Blogging diary! I have had a bit of a crappy week!
I guess I am not meant to blog about my boss, but I really don't care! He was here for 2.5 days Wed - Friday and I had to chauffeur him around to see our customers and he doesn't offer to drive morning sickness or not! Was a long 2.5 days! Friday I was a walking talking wreck! I had coccyx pain and was just tired and grumpy!
My weekend was good, can't complain, just very busy between braai's and teas and shopping at Builders Warehouse, G is making a frame for the fish tank he made for our room over a year ago! Went gyming and was just busy?
Yesterday I had to drive out to Roslyn (Roswell) and back to see 1 customer for 15min! What a long morning! Get home to my Dad arriving back from Howick and my sister arriving to pick up her bird and then my boss phones me in a mood from hell, craps all over me for a few things. Like posting something in accounts wrong (I am not an accountant, I have never studied to be 1, never been on a course to learn anything about it, but just know things), turns out he was wrong too! Haha! But can't see him taking that like a man, I will wait and see! And about other things! He must have been in a mood with something else and taken it out on me, but yesterday was not the day to do that and I argued back (which I never do) and put down the phone and promptly burst into tears and sobbed for a good 30min! Wow these pregnancy emotions are so whacked out! Not used to the crying and sad depressed feelings I keep getting!
So thanks to the tears, woke up with such bad sinus this morning along with bad morning sickness (poor G wakes up to me heaving at 5:30am.) So today then hasn't been a good 1, but am slowly coming out of the black cloud that has surrounded me for the last week!
I just wish it was the 1st July, I want that scan like you can't believe! I want to see a healthy little baby moving madly and letting me know all is ok! I feel things are still ok, but then I doubt myself and my feelings ...
I had a very odd dream the other night. I dreamt that this little hand and then this little foot would poke out of my tummy, but when I mean little I mean like smaller than a pinkie size! My skin stretched like a balloon in the shape of what was poking out, was really odd, but I was so happy when I woke up!

Send your boss to me! I will give him a piece of my mind!
ReplyDeleteI also had a dream like that when I was pregnant, although weird it is special in a strange way aswell.
Shame man, seems like a week from heel for you.
ReplyDeleteThe morning sickness is a very good sign. It's horrible to go through but soon you'll be in your second trimester and you will feel better than ever. Just a few days until your scan.
Oh and expect to have many more weird dreams, it comes with the baby.
Shame man, what a week! Glad time is flying and you will have your scan soon! Can we see the pic please?!
ReplyDeleteMorning sickness = strong healthy baby so thats good news! :-)
Hope this week is betta!