I feel better today. G is enjoying his diving, just not coping too well with the socialising part, which I am quite happy about cause that means he probably won't go alone again (am I mean?). He goes on a boys holiday once a year and that I don't mind about at all! They have a blast, play too many sports, eat too much junk and in general just have fun! I encourage it to the horror of my mother and MIL It is the going away with strangers that freaks me out a bit!
Shame he said I made the right choice not going, he said it isn't for non divers and the accommodation is communal and he said it just isn't me! Am I a snob ... yikes! But I think he is right. I wasn't keen on going at all, plus it took them 12 hours to get there instead of 8, due to heavy mist and a detour on the roads! if I was on the road for that long I would have been 1 grumpy bunny!
Yesterday I missed him like mad, but today I am ok, just wishing him a safe journey home after their dive tomorrow!

No you are not mean, I also don't like DH going away - I hate it!
ReplyDeleteYou should have gone with him - like just to Ermelo, then you could have stayed with me!