Ok now my friend has a name for her baby I feel I can post? If that makes sense.
She has a beautiful baby boy after a hard labour, with them not doing the cut like they promised, so she tore, ow ow ow! I am so proud of her for managing and producing such an amazing little boy!
The love she has for him is too beautiful for words, for someone who wasn't really planning on a family! I am so glad and so proud and so happy!
I know you don't read my blog, but congrats my friend! Wishing you many many years of happiness with your little boy! May he bring happiness, love and joy into your life! You deserve it, you really do. I so wish I could see you and give you and baby lots of love from a closer distance! Being so far away is hard.
You see my friend and I have been friends for over 21 years and been through thick and thin together. We even fell pregnant together, which definitely wasn't planned! But things happen and she has now got a little boy and my LO was due on Saturday. So I am guessing if I was still pregnant with my 1st we would have probably given birth together this week. Funny that!

congrats to your friend ...
ReplyDelete(((HUGS))) for your loss
Congrats to you friend! Whats his name?
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss Bel!
Belly rubs to babes inside see! xxx
Keagan .... so precious!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls!