Ok after pacing like a caged lion all of last night waiting for my friend to give birth! Getting an sms eventually at 1:30am our time to say little boy has arrived, mom worked hard but dazed and a photo came through, I thought ok now I can relax and sleep. Then at 1:30am I get an sms from someone close saying Your friend had a boy??? I mean like I didn't know ... no 1 and no 2 why sms at that time in the morning ... for what??? To see if I knew my best friend had a baby??? To brag she knew 1st??? What was she doig on fb at 1:30am ... haha! Oh well! Who knows other peoples minds, maybe I am being sensitive and she just was excited?? Ooo too many question marks!
So then I struggled to get back to sleep and am a walking zombie today. I feel like I could put my head on my desk right now and crash! But no such luck, work to do, washing to bring in, dinner to prepare and Belly Dancing to go to .... Just .... got .... to ...g..e..t going now!

Good question, why sms that time of morning - couldn't it wait for the morning???
ReplyDeleteHope you feel more rested today!