Yesterday I woke up in such a good mood and was bouncing around. Got into the office and I had an email from my 1 sister telling me I am depressed and not enjoying this pregnancy and I need help? Plus all sorts of other things. I was like WHAT? So I sobbed for 2 hours and sent a snotty email back, and then thought maybe it is just the hormones and felt bad so phoned her. Turns out she did it on purpose to get me to react???? I mean WHAT? And this is the sister who has been kind and caring? I don't get family? I really don't. Who needs enemies when you have family?
So last night I had a headache from hell and sinus this morning. My sinuses don't handle tears! Not those big wet ones that make you look like a clown with a red nose and just keep coming! Maybe that is why I tend to usually not cry? Hormones!!! They are interesting to say the least!
Anyway my other sister came over last night for a meal for her birthday, but she cooked, how awesome is that ... I think great! Was a good evening, I was just tired! And cold. I am so sick of this winter. Summer please come out and play!
But the good news is I got 2 nice and supportive sports bra's. From Ackermans of all places, but they were the most comfortable and weren't hugely expensive. My bbs feel so comfortable now, what a relief!
I am not usually 1 for junk food, but went and got a KFC rounder and ate it so fast, I have a sore stomach now .... haha serves me right!

(((HUGS)))
ReplyDeletemmm Bel now I want KFC also ... LOL
Haha ... sorry Kim!
ReplyDeleteOh my, why would your sister do that? Do one have to go to such extreme measures to get people to react???
ReplyDeleteMmm, now I also want KFC...