So my boss was here for 24 hours, but didn't have too much to do with him luckily! Last night G and I went out for sushi with friends and I must say vegetarian sushi is ok, but so NOT the same as real sushi, but am so willing to sacrifice for now! Got home and crashed only to wake up at 12:30 with such a sinus headache and then couldn't sleep again!
Took my boss to the airport this morning and then went to a customer in Chloorkop and back home and that took a whole damn 3 hours! 3 hours!!! And driving in a nice sun heated car can really put me to sleep, stopped to get food for the gardener and maid and ended up looking longingly at the cooked chicken livers. So got that for all of us! Was so yummy! I know they say no liver, but I assumed it to be ox liver (yuk), but gee I could have had more, pity I had to share! I only had 3 so hoping it will be ok. Why of all things do I crave that? I am weird!
So other than waiting for time to pass so I can go for a walk and then sleep tonight, I still have to think of what is for dinner? Mmm maybe grilled chicken thighs and veggies?

aww shame man ... hope u get a full night's rest ... mmm u making me crave Nando's livers now ... yummy ...
ReplyDeleteHi Belinda
ReplyDeleteHave you tried putting a humidifier with some eucalyptus oil next to your bed at night? I know it is humid there already, but used to suffer from sinus headaches quite badly and since I started with the humidifier it has gone away completely. You could also try cleansing your sinusses with luke warm salt water which you pour into you one nostril and have it come out the other nostril while bending over the washbasin. Hope you get more sleep soon!!! Have a nice weekend.