It is Tuesday afternoon, which means only 3 full working days till weekend! Whoo hoo! The reason I am so excited, is for no other reason other than I have spent the last 2 weekends in bed sick as a dog (why do we use that saying, poor dog)! So other than a dinner we are making for my cousin for her bday on Friday, nothing is planned, but that is the best thing, woo hooo!
G has been such an amazing husband over the last week and a half, he has looked after me, cooked, brought me what I needed (other than cleaning up), he is just divine! He has the patience of an angel and the personality of a saint. I love him to bits. He has put up with me through this (1st time I have ever been this sick in 4.5 years) and I appreciate it so much. Neither of us are sickly people. So this has confused us both. He is even sweet when I have these tears that come pouring out my eyes during programmes on Discovery and movies, the tears are a new thing for us too, so it is all very funny! He is also putting up with me snapping at him for silly things. Thank you for being the best husband a girl could ever dream of having!
But I have decided I am a worry wart. At 12 weeks my baby was 5.38cm and another girl at 12 weeks is 7cm, is that a problem or do they all grow at different times. is my baby ok? Did it have a growth stump cause I have been sick? mmm man such a worrying time in life that is for sure!
My Morning sickness has come back with a vengeance! Geez, but if it is from post nasal drip, no wonder, I feel queasy all the time and a headache all the time and a horrible taste in my mouth, so a home made salt water solution is now my best friend, hope it clears it up ... quick quick!

Jordan was 52,1mm at 12 weeks and all was well. Sounds like you're right on track.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the morning sickness, I hope it fades soon.
Nix
xoxoxox
Thank you, thank you, thank you Nikki!
ReplyDeleteGlad that you are feeling better at last! Shame, your DH is a real sweety!
ReplyDeleteHi Bel!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a fab weekend! By the way Jayden was 44.3 when he was 11.2 weeks...he was born at 46cm which is kinda short, but was 57cm at 3 weeks!!! Thats a lot of growing! Dont stress, baba will be fine!
xxx