Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Turning Point

I had a good weekend, other than not talking to G for half a day on Saturday morning as the man since I have known him makes me breakfast on a weekend and public holiday, so Saturday I have a shower dry my hair, turn off the hair dryer and what do I hear, G scrapping his cereal bowl. Man oh man was I so upset I thought I would die??? His excuse was I am difficult at the moment cause I won't eat anything, but still .... we have been living together for 2 years 9 months and this is the 1st time he has not made me breakfast or even bothered to ask what I wanted AND to top it off didn't wait for me and ate alone! But to be fair he did everything for the rest of the weekend food wise, so can't really complain, but I didn't speak to him until after lunch! Don't think he will do that in a hurry again ... hee hee!
Other than that I did lots of mending? Mending of the trailer house cover, mending of G's jersey, and shorts, mending of our 1 kitties play mouse. I baked and helped G make an apple strudel. G is busy making the table for next to our side board that the TV is on and I am way impressed, such a clever man! Oh and I cleaned all 3 fish tanks, big job and did a basic clean of the 2 ponds too!
Monday I woke up feeling so full of energy and no ms and thought I had hit the turning point, but alas by 6pm I had such stomach (air cramps) and wasn't hungry and didn't sleep well at all and this morning I am exhausted and MS is back with a vengeance! So guessing it was just a good day yesterday. I am grateful for having a feel good day! At least now I remember what it feels like! So worth feeling crap if it means baby is doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Slowly but surely you will be getting more and more good days. It doesn't happen overnight but before you know it you will be cleaning the whole house and screaming at G because you will want to make the breakfast yourself. All of a sudden you will feel like doing it all yourself, just because others don't put the right amount of effort into it. I kid you not, I felt exactly like doing it all myself in my second trimester. Hopefully your energy levels will skyrocket soon and the MS will disappear.

    PS you are very lucky that he makes you breakfast at all. Rikus always nibbles on all kinds of foodstuff and when I get to the fridge he has eaten it all. Our weekends are basically "help yourself" during breakfast,lunch and dinner on Saturdays except when we have people over for a braai or go out to eat. On Sundays I cook for us, or we eat at my parent's house, but I must admit he does make the gardenboy's lunch for him on Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete