Geez it feels like I am dragging myself through treacle and not getting anywhere very fast at all. This whole thing with my boss seems to have been going on for months and months now! We still haven't come to any sort of conclusion, but I have spoken to a few labour lawyers and seen 1 too and I am getting screwed out of money, but not as much as I was hoping due to them structuring my salary backwards, go figure! Why oh why? There must be a reason!
Anyway on a positive note ... I have a lawyer on the car thing that hates my boss for a few reasons and is going to get me my car for minimal cost just to get back at him! whoo hoo ... there is a light, just not a big 1 yet!
My LO is doing well I think, turning and twisting and shew interesting feelings in my body, but love them cause then I know all is ok. We going for our 4D scan on Thursday and I am so looking forward to that. I really hope we can see alot and find out the sex for once and for all!
The baby's room is coming along. I still have to paint the window frames and today at that, but am struggling to find the energy! Cause they are coming to put in the carpet tomorrow. Then we can start moving stuff in, which is exciting!
Shew it is hot today, if the pool wasn't still too cold I would swim, that is for sure!
7 years ago

I'm glad you and baba are doing well Bel!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the nursery pics!
Good luck with your boss, I really hope it gets sorted quickly!