So this is my last week of work and I still have no idea on what is happening regarding pay and everything, damn the idiot! But the wheel turns and I must just have patience!
I can't believe I will suddenly be a house wife until baby comes cause then I become a stay at home mom, until I get a job again, but yikes it is a scary thought, I have had money and been working (only weekends & holidays to begin with until after school) since I was 13. So (blush blush) 20 years of having my own money and being independent and now suddenly I have to rely on G? Not that his salary alone covers our expenses, but still! This is a life changing mind blowing huge step for me and I am rather apprehensive.
What am I going to do with myself???? Next week I have to get a whole lot of things for my folks, as I am off to see them the following week for a week in Howick and obviously they miss certain things you can get in Jhb! So doing that, will bring a whole lot of the stuff inside to my outside office seen as it won't be an office anymore and will be an empty space!
The following week I am in Howick and G goes on his annual boys holiday! Glad for him, think he needs it quite badly at the moment.
Then ..... what happens? Yikes! ! ! I have until when ever baby Shaw decides to make her appearance to do what???? I guess I can sew a few things and pre cook a few things and then ???? What?? LOL guess I will surprise myself and have so much to do? I can hope hey?
I guess still will be trying to sort out lawyers and work kuk to begin with too, oh and then the CCMA, I have to do that no matter what! I am not laying down and being walked over .... I refuse ... I just hope I am taking the right steps along the way!
My pregnancy is going well, I feel baby Shaw all the time now and panic if I don't ... does it ever end??? My stomach has grown to huge proportions and I am loving it even though it is uncomfy a lot of the time! The heart burn isn't my friend, but can cope, but must say I am sick of eating salad!
We go for the 29 week scan on Wednesday ... already! Time she is flying! Can't wait for that!
I am soooooo going to miss my new found friends on OPM and the net and Skype. Girls you have kept me sane for the last few months and I can't wait to get back online to keep it up!
And I am really looking forward to the brunch on Saturday, to meet new people and ones I know, but haven't met!
7 years ago

CANT WAIT EITHER!!!!! gonna be sooo much fun! I hope you get teh work stuff sorted. Have you spoken to Jahni? I know it is her kinda thing,maybe PM her and ask her if she has some advice?
ReplyDeleteI can just imagine how excited you must get now!! Wow, 29 weeks! thats fab!! Cant wait to see that belly!
xxx
Ah Bel, I cant believe your boss but things happen for a reason. I believe that there is something better out there for you. So, take the next few months to think about it and enjoy your baby when she arrives. Things will fall into place when they are supposed to.
ReplyDeleteI know what you can do the remaining weeks - pamper yourself! Book yourself into a spa for a day for their preggy specials! Enjoy your last couple of weeks, not long before you hold your angel in your arms!
ReplyDelete