Ok so today being the 11 January, I am 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant and I was so sure I was going to have my little BeeGee around 39 weeks. I guess it was just wishful thinking?
I am so so grateful to be pregnant and I have loved so much of it. But I have been 1 of the lucky few who has had morning sickness the whole way through. Yup you read right. I throw up 9 out of 10 mornings and if I don't carry almonds in my pocket, I will throw up during the day too. I have felt like my stomach is going to pop since about 30 weeks and it gets more so every day. So I am at the stage now where I really want her out and I want to meet her and hold her and kiss her and love her. Show her to the world.
I so want to go into labour even if I have to have a c-sec. I am not too keen on being induced, but the Dr said that with my appt on Thurs, if I haven't gone into labour he might induce me on Friday. But do I want that, or do I just want a plain old c-sec if she doesn't appear by then. I hate having to make these decisions ... I really wanted nature to take its course and decide for me on the birth route, but at this moment in time, I think I have to make that decision.
Yesterday I had all this energy and was trimming plants in the garden and cleaning the front of the kitchen cupboards and doing loads of stuff. Went for tea at my BIL house in this afternoon and as we left I was getting more and more shooting pains up my legs, I didn't want to sit and that is all I have wanted to do for months now. I thought hey maybe this is it. But to my disappointment ... no such luck, no sign of BeeGee at all during the night. I want to cry. I just want her so bad now. Plus I want to be a little less uncomfy, can't say I am not selfish here too!
G won't let me drive anymore. Because of those shooting pains. Says all I need is 1 while driving and then I put myself and our child in danger, which I agree with and haven't actually driven much for ages, but I hate being house bound and relying on other people.
On Saturday we went to see Avatar, was the 1st movie I have seen in ages and also during the day in like 6 years. G and I don't go to movies during the day, as it wastes precious time? So was quite surprised when I mentioned it to him and he agreed!
Anyway ... all I am doing now is vegging and hoping and praying my little BeeGee comes out healthy and happy very very soon!
7 years ago

Oh Bellie, I so know how you feel. I have said it before and I'll say it again: once you hold that little bundle of joy in your arms and look into those gorgeous loving, trusting eyes, all this agony and anxiousness will be forgotten and so worth it! I promise!! Just do me a favour and give your cellphone to hubby. I came to a point where I wanted to shove mine up somewhere where the sun doesn't shine if one more person asked me if baby wasn't here yet. People don't quite get the concept that you'll let them know once baby is born! Thinking of you, hun, I am still betting on BG arriving on Thursday.
ReplyDelete