Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last post for awhile

Thanks for the comments on our babies. Animals are so amazing!
I can't believe how I am enjoying letting stuff out here. Quite funky!
G & I go away tomorrow, can't wait. Except for the drive. G is going diving in the sea which he is ecstatic about, yay for G and I get to curl up and hopefully tan on the beach with a book or 10! Woo hoo.
Today I went and got my hair cut and then decided to see the homeo to try get my shoulders away from my ears (earring shoulders) and decided if she could see me today then I was meant to go as I have never been to her before. Low and behold she had a space at 10, so off I tootle and I really liked her as she is like 2 min away from my house. Which is bliss.
Went through the whole medical history and the reason I was there and she did all sorts of test and such and turns out I was pregnant last month, but it didn't stick! Again! Oh well, at least I know I can fall pregnant, now I just have to figure out how to make it stick and grow and be and and and! She gave me injections up and down my shoulders & neck (ouch) and then something into the ovary area? Then this tonic to take and it is vile, when I mean vile, I mean vile! It is only for 2 weeks, hope I can stick it for then ... but I will cause I just will!
So somehow work has to fall into this day too and ja, not doing too well there, but at least I am off from tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment