Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yay 4 day weekend

I have been looking forward to this weekend for months, no clue why, probably just because I don't have to work for 4 days. I really hate my job at the moment. But I work from home, so ja!
Yesterday when AF arrived, I just cried and criend and cried. Poor Gareth, he is not used to me being this emotional at all. All new for him! Actually all new for me too.
I was so convinced I was pregnant and then finding out I am not pregnant is heart breaking! Oh and then of all things my mom phones in the middle of 1 of my sobbing sessions with Gareth and starts telling em all her issues and didn't even pick up that I was sad. Then later I phoned her to ask her about a recipie and told her that AF arrived and I am not pregnant and what did she say ... "Oh well" yup that was it, just "Oh well" .... I was devestated, I cried and cried and cried after that too.
But I think I have to stop focusing on this, well try cause it is so much easier said than done and carry on with my life as I have so much else to live for, not just a baby as I am 100% positive that will come in it's own time and it will come.
My 2 little cats are to die for, they are so funny and then Olive, my little ring neck! I am blessed with my pets. gareth is the best husband and so sweet.
So let me focus on something else.
Our gate motor is on the blink again! Can you believe it. This time last year it wouldn't work in the early mornings as autumn arrived and we had them to service it and they took it away and then they came and put it back and then came and serviced it and then took it away again. It was very painful! Very! But eventually as the warmer months came along it sorted itself out. Now it starts again. So I told Gareth this that I can't handle it and want a new 1. I had a profit share last month that I wanted to buy a sleeper couch with, but now I have to put that on hold again and get the motor. So I get a quote from the people we always use and it was R7500 for a stupid motor, so I went the back route, got it from te people that sell them and then am getting a stand alone guy to come install it and I am saving R2500 ... woo hoo! Yay for me! Still stupidly expensive though.
On Saturday night we have organised a Easter egg hunt for all our friends.Should be fun ... Or so I hope! Plus shooters ... I have decided I want a shooter night. So hoping I manage and am alive Sunday as we are going to my folks to help them knock down the gate and put up the wall between them and my uncle! Can't believe R&A leave in 1 week and M&D leave in 5.5 ... time she does fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment