Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Soup

Mmm just had soup for lunch. was actually yummy, hope it lasts and keeps me going for my run this afternoon. Doubt it though, even though I had a piece of seeded loaf with cheese.
I hope the agnus castus helps the weight as that is from hormones, I just know it. I spoke to tracy today, my dearest sis who I always go to for advice, she said I must keep on it for this full month and then 2 weeks of next month, which makes sense, so will do that. got to get my self back to normal ... gotta gotta!
Work was actually busy today for the morning, which was nice for a change, but saying that I should stop searching the net and clean up my desk and file stuff ... my dreaded job.
At least tomorrow is Thursday, so nearly weekend, yay!
How am I feeling today? Well in the just of things ok, read up that stuffed up hormones can give you anxiety attacks and make you depressed. So that makes me feel normal, which is great. So am on the mend. I was with G in the morning to try get his wet suit fixed and he sent me on a wild goose chase, I don't know how seen as I was driving and he was navigating and got everything wrong!!! And I am pleased to say I didn't blow up at him or snap, I made a joke and we laughed, which tells me I am on the mend ... woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment