Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My babies







I can't upload this on the forum cause I am blond, but here are my 3 little babies, The green one is Oilve, She is an abandoned abused little birdy I got after the vets assistant killed my little Milo by mistake, she loves beig held in a towel and chats away to anyone and love to bite, but it is more a game for her than anything else. She is about 7 now.
The mainly white little kitty is Maija, she is just too gorgeous, not cuddly, but oh so friendly and spends her time trying to get the loo roll off the holder and then pulling all the paper off. She is a very vocal cat. The grey strippy one is Zoe, now she is a cuddler of note, especially G at night in front of the tv and she has a lion sized purr. Lovely, what could be more peaceful! They are 10.5 months old.

They are like children to us. We spoil them rotten ...

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! How adorable is Olive! I can just imagie the lovely conversations you mst have! Really sweet! My pets are my babies as well! xxx Marthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah Sweet. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete