I thought I was going to be so busy today that I wouldn't have time to write in my "journal" but time is now slowly passing and G is only leaving work at 11, so have time to kill.
Went for my BT session today and Dr EB asked so what are we working on today and I said whatever comes up, so he laughed. Came up that I am too critical on myself ... duh), he says I think something is wrong that I am doing, then I get critical on myself that I picked it up??? He is running a program on me over the next 9 days to help! He said it comes from a past life and I can't let go, no matter what I do I am critical on me ... which is 100% right. Funny I know all this stuff about BT, but still get pleasantly surprised in sessions that he can pick up so much. He said it should help me to have a lovely holiday, which I hope it does! I told him about the yukky herbal tonic the homeo gave me and he said he was just about to suggest it (DrEB is a herbalist too) anyway, he is so funny. I can't believe it is so difficult to get an appointment now with him, when I 1st knew him he wasn't into BT and hardly had any clients. Amazing how things change... his girlfriend is pregnant, due in June. She looks lovely! Still not that easy to see pregnant people, but I can do I know I can! He still wont marry her, funny guy, but he would never leave her, so guess that is a good thing as he loves her lots!
I left there popped into Spar to drop off invoices and such and went past the cooked stuff and this plate of Russian & chips just kept calling out to me, so I felt bad for it and bought it and now ate it and it is only 10:15! Yikes ... how unhealthy am I. The little old lady in the queue next to me laughed and said if you feel like it go for it ... so I did! Now I have to drink 6 glasses of water to get rid of the grease! Yuk! & then go sit in a car for 5 hours ... oh dear. Clever Belinda! Very very clever!

No comments:
Post a Comment