Monday, April 20, 2009

Tuesday/Friday?

I agree with Eve, I should go get a punching bag, will do me the world of good. Then I can lend it out to all my friends and family that feel in need of a release too ... would be amazing to see how many people would actually want to use it! Haha. I am sure a few!!
So far today I am feeling better than yesterday, which is absolutely grand. Plus tomorrow being a holiday is a big big bonus. We are going to vote, but because we can just walk 80m down the road to vote, we are going to try go early like 7:30 to get it out the way and enjoy our day off. Woo hoo! Then 1 more day of work, well that is what I have told my boss, but will be in for a little bit on Friday and holiday here we come.
Went to gym last night and managed to do what I had to, but geez it was busy, at 8pm. Plus it is al the smelly boys with their mucho images, they do make me laugh though. Then sat down to read and watch G & his brother play squash for the last 10min. Little Zoe & Maija were so cuddly last night with me and weren't happy with Dad for taking them to bed when he went to sleep. If only they didn't take up my half of the bed when sleeping, otherwise they could sleep the night with us! Funny kitties.
I still can't get into the whole work thing, this year has been bad bad bad with that! I just can't focus. I have to try when we get back from the coast. I think Mr boss man might get annoyed with me if I don't. Not that he has done much focusing in the past few years until now, but guess he is the boss! But let me go and actually try .... try get Zoe off my lap 1st to go!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better today. AS for the whole getting into work thing, I feel exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete