Thursday, April 16, 2009

On the mend

I went to the psychologist today and I am officially on the mend. Woo hoo! He said that my break down over AF arriving last week was a good thing and by breaking down and crying my little heart out meant I was on the mend! Yay, he alsosaid it is a good thing I am sorting out my hormones and said that by taking the natural root I am giving myself time. He said he thinks our time is up and good luck for the future and many happy things to come. So I can hope and pray that in the next 6 months I will be pregnant again and all will go well.
My bbs are still feeling rather large, but I can feel my love handles are slowly becoming a bit smaller ... yay Belinda go go go. You cn do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment