I have realised that tears aren't a bad thing. They aren't good when used for sympathy or to get something, but they are brilliant to release emotions and frustrations ... yes I know, finding this out at the age of 33, but hey? What can I do .... I am learning! I used to be the cry baby when I was a teenager and then I went exact opposite after my divorce, wouldn't cry for anything for years and years and years! But now since my mc or actually in the last few weeks, I have realised it isn't a bad thing to show weakness when you sad or upset. Just like laughing when you happy, it is all a good thing if used correctly. That is my words of wisdom for myself today!
Poor G, I think the tears freak him out, but he is so good to me when they do come. I am very blessed to have the the hubby I have, he is awesome!
Only 1 hour left then I can happily log off from work and know my boss can't harrass me!!! Yippee!

Very true indeed!
ReplyDeleteI always thought I need to be tough and not show my emotions, but a perso really needs to sometimes. I just close the door and let it out. My poor dog lies next to me and thinks i am crazy, but it des make me feel better!
Hope you have a wonderful evening!
oh wow, I only saw my comment now, this blogging thing is all still so new to me! Thanks, glad I am not crazy!
ReplyDelete