This long weekend did me the world of good, I feel a bit more relaxed and I feel different? Can't say how, but I do.
I treated Gareth & myself on Saturday and he went for a back, neck & shoulder massage & I went for reflexology and low and behold my thyroid is playing up, hence the mood and all that. I had boiled it down to hormones, but at least they confirmed it. Plus she said I need to detox, which I am doing and I can't say I feel any different, but have only been on it for 2 days so far. I am drinking more water and my stomach isn't working as well (tmi, I know) but that is it!
I have started back on my Agnus Castus for the hormones and can feel a big difference there already! BUT the woman at the health shop sad it will help me through pregnancy, but the articles on google say it won't, so I am confused! I will make an appt to go see a homeopath once we back from our holiday and decide from there.
It all in all was a lovely weekend, we lazed and we were busy and we did all sorts. I organised a Easter Egg hunt for our friends around our garden and it was dark so had to use torches, which was good fun. Funny how going back to the basis with things like that bring out the child in us. It is lovely.
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment