Monday, May 18, 2009

Blue Monday

Had to go get bloods today and the roads were a mess thanks to an accident on the highway and the on ramp just up from us being closed. So that took a lot longer than planned and was damn sore, stupid nurse must have also been having a blue Monday too. Eventually get home and go switch on my pc that has been at Acer for repairs for a week and .... (drum roll) it still won't switch on? The people at Acer literally told me I was smoking my socks cause all was ok! So I phone them and now they have to send a technician around... Tomorrow ... I am out all morning helping my parents move, so they had better come in the afternoon. Then plugging in my old pc again, I kept bashing my head. I hadn't eaten and it was 9:20 and I am a grumbly plank if I don't eat. Oh plus my boss phones in the middle of that all wanting info that I can't give him as it is on my pc that won't start! And he doesn't quite understand the concept of ... not starting ... so no info! Sigh! So all in all I am grumpy!
We had a good weekend I guess. G is sick and passed his cold on to me. Mine is just a sore throat so can handle it I think! Neither of us has been doing much exercise and G still has to loose 5kg and he is so bad when it comes to chocolates and cakes, add that to no exercise and ...yup the kg don't go!
I'm going to miss my Mom.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your Monday turns for the better! Uhm, only like 4 1/2 hours to go then you can go home!

    ReplyDelete