So went to help my folks with the last things and sort out the dogs while the movers were packing. My poor mom, she is in such a state, she doesn't handle stress well and moving is stressful. They have been in that house for 21 years and sorting 21 years of stuff out has taken a year and today loads was chucked. Loads into my car (thanks mom) ,not, as she decided I must have this stuff. Life where am I going to put it and what would I do with it! Funny, but will pass it on the needy after a couple of months. I am sure they won't miss it when they come to visit!
The people who were moving in officially can move in tomorrow and organised a company to put a pool cover on and ADT to come install an alarm at the same time the movers were moving everything out. I mean how dumb are some people. So had to take the dogs to the main bedroom so they couldn't get out and the pool people took so long, they pee'd on the carpet ... whoops! I tried to clean it, but half the detergents were packed, but ummm what did they expect? hee hee I think it is funny! The dogs telling them what the thought of them ...
At least my 1 sister was driving down with the folks to help them unpack! My poor folks! Are so knackered! Their cars were full to brimming. I gave the dogs Valium (as per vets prescription) and it worked on the little dog, but not the bigger one. Hope the journey down goes ok!
Can't believe an era has passed now ... time for new and time for changes! Good changes I hope!

SHame, you must all be exhausted!! Wishing them a safe journey!
ReplyDeleteSjoe, hectic! Hope everything goes well and that they settle in nicely! xxx
ReplyDelete