G had a cold from Wednesday and I dosed him up madly and he seems to be on the mend. This morning I wake up and I think ... oh crap .... I am getting it and there is nothing I can do, except have hot toddy's minus alcohol, but add ginger!
We have my folks farewell dinner tonight and I am ready to curl up on my bed and stay there for the rest of the weekend! Not go anywhere. Then tomorrow night we going to Pta to watch an ocean thing at Imax in the evening, just for hubby dearest as he is dying to go, poor man is addicted. Then Sunday we supposed to be going to Miracle Waters for him to do another course, but he thinks he is still a bit too sick so might cancel. Yes, yes, yes, that is the last thing I feel like doing, is socializing with strangers when I am feeling under the weather!
I got my pc back from Acer just now and I want to go back there and jump on the technicians head. The dumb idiot tells me that everything I reported was fine and my pc is working and he has no problems starting it and I think great, just typical of stupid Murphy's Law. I bring it home, plug it in and ... you got it ... nada, not a thing. Then eventually it just booted on it's own?????? I just want to scream, why do pc's do this to me? I must say it is nice to have a modern pc that works fast back, but geez it better start behaving!
I met a new customer today and they are oh so cool, found out they actually make the capsules for pregnavit, how weird is that? She was so nice, I am so used to walking into these companies that are in the dodgiest parts of the city and have these yukky men who think they are God's gift and I must just bow down to them, or they think woman are inferior and can't be bothered with me. I only have a handful of woman and when they nice it is even better.

No comments:
Post a Comment