Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My boss is on his way & I am tired

Shew waking up at 5:30 when my Dad turns off the alarm every morning is taking some getting used to. I usually wake up with G's alarm at 6:15, which is only 45min later, but 45min is huge when you sleeping. So a bit tired and then by 3pm I am tired again, but find if I keep plodding I can keep going.
I am eating like a horse, I just never stop and it is so strange for me as I have never been a big big eater. With my last pregnancy I just couldn't eat, I felt ill all the time and the thought of food just KO'd me. This time round I am eating for 10 somehow. G laughs and tells his mom I even wake up and eat in the middle of the night, which is a lie as I only start on the Brazil nuts after I have been woken up at 5:30, so technically it is morning, even though it is still dark!
My boss is up from Durban today and I am not looking forward to it. At least we not gallivanting around the country seeing customers today and tomorrow, but we are brain storming and he has a list of ten thousand things he wants me to do. Which is good, but I am tired, I don't feel like doing anything too hectic! Oh well, will just have to grin and bare it. He says I have done loads of homework, hope you have done yours too. I am like what homework, did he give me any? 2 hours and counting! Then my freedom is gone for 2 days!

1 comment:

  1. The hunger is not going to go away! I would wake up in the middle of the night and go look for the left over pizza!

    Hope you survive your boss! Luckily its only 2 days!

    ReplyDelete