Every month it is an are we, aren't we thing and it drives us all bonkers right! Wel this month I thought there is absolutely no chance at all that we are pregnant! We were BD for fun not for conceiving this month and on Sunday I woke up in agony, my uterus felt like it was being beaten up by a baseball player! Ow ow ow! It eased, but didn't go away the whole day. Monday woke up and it was gone, so thought implantation or AF arriving! But was betting on AF!
Tuesday I go belly dancing and feel all of AF in her glory on her way.
Wednesday AF was meant to arrive but decided to take a Clear Blue HPT and it said positive! hee hee! So I thought hold on a minute, so tried a Clicks 1 and it took longer, but also came back positive, so I went to my homeo to take blood and today I get back the results today and my count is 444.5 and she says I am 5 - 6 weeks, but I know I am only 4, but it was such a surprise cause I wasn't expecting it this month! Thank you God!
I am sure it was the agnus castus sorting out my hormones.
Today I feel that pressure! I can't explain it, but it is a different pressure, I felt it last time and only feeling it this time do I remember that feeling! Then thinking back on holiday every night G & I would watch TV and I would be fast asleep on his chest by 8pm, which is not like me, I normally hold off till 9:30pm haha.
Now going to get my progesterone tested tomorrow and see how it goes! Pin cushion time again!
It is 6 months since I fell pregnant with Splodge. The due date of this little 1, all going well is 13 January 2010. Yikes!

Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHoping you have a happy healthy 8 months ahead.
Love
Mandy
Congrats again Bel! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete