Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wow

It is amazing that 3 of us on our forum are pregnant around the same time. Now I want more? Am I greedy. I want another at least 3 if not more in the next couple of weeks/month! I am greedy, I want to see my cyber friends happy and pregnant too. Please please please God, Please let these lovely ladies fall pregnant soon soon so we can all have babies around the same time.
Now a nother part to my story ...
My best friend of what 21 years (yikes that makes feel old) and I happened to fall pregnant 2 weeks apart last time. She had no clue she was and I knew from 4 weeks 1 day? So when she said she wasn't feeling right and AF hadn't arrived, I told her to go get a test, which she eventually did about 4 days later and then only tested 3 days after that (see me, I would have and was testing from day 1) and then didn't believe that the 2 stripes actually meant she was. She was in denial. Don't blame her for many reasons (not my place to go into), but she was so unhappy about being pregnant and I was so happy about being pregnant, but we could walk the road together and it was such a nice feeling to hold someones hand and visa versa along the week by week pregnancy walk!
Then when I got to my 12 week mark, I lost my little 1 and I thought life was so unfair, how could someone who didn't want a kid keep theirs and me who wanted a kid so bad, loose mine? Why was God so unfair,? Such a mean ungodly thought? I didn't think like that for all that long, as I saw changes in her. I have seen her grow and seen her bond and see her care and my heart goes out to her. She is such a strong person, with many challenges in her life and she keeps plodding on. I believe things happen for a reason and God gave her this little 1 for many reasons and I can look back and see that now! More clearly than I could before. She needs this LO in her life to help her along her path. She is due in 8.5 weeks and I so wish I was closer to her to be with her. I hate it that she lives so far away.
She said to me today, notice how we talk "shop" again ... I felt so guilty, I knew but didn't realise how I spoke baby with her, but only half heartily. I am sorry my friend. Please forgive me. Forgive me for being selfish, I didn't mean to be.

1 comment:

  1. That would be just awesome if we could get another 3 BFP!!!

    ReplyDelete