Olive is hysterical. My little bird is going through I assume nesting season and I bring her out to the grass outside my office and let her play in the grass. The mad little nutter has dug a hole so big that I can just see her little bum and tail sticking out as she digs. They must nest underground?
I am not enjoying this weather! I love summer, summer is my friend! It is so nice out there in the sun, I wish I could take my pc out and work out there, my office is in a garden flat at the bottom of our garden and the sun doesn't come anywhere near it in winter. I just freeze 100%. Plus I have bad circulation and my feet get it the worst, so I have a bar heater on, but I feel it is too early for a bar heater!
I am 5 weeks today and it is scary. I feel calm, but scared at the same time if that makes sense. I am not sick yet, last time I had the worst morning sickness ever and I am usually a pukey person, any smell any gross looking thing ... yup I gag and then hurl. So I am confused with this one. Maybe it will come later, or maybe I am lucky and it won't come at all. Plus I have no problem with eating, I eat constantly, last time I could not eat other than rusks and dead dead meat? Should I take this as a good sign? But I feel ok and feel all will be ok this time around.
I went to get progesterone suppositories today and ended up taking to the pharmacist and she said she was on them for all of her pregnancies. She said she her 1st pregnancy she gave birth at 28 weeks and her little baby girl died 6 days later. She said she she thought the world had ended and she found God again and he wouldn't give us anything that wasn't meant to be. Which I agree with, but hard to swallow sometimes. She said she now has 3 kids and wonders why she worried so much before. Just always nice talking to people who know! Who have been through things ... people that haven't just don't understand at all. They think they do, but they don't ... only a few people do and those people are special! Then the ladies who have and are supportive are just the best ... who could be more special than people who have been through the same or worse! I have met a lot of you ladies recently and you mean the world to me already! Thanks!

happy u got the progesterone ... as they say not all pregnancies are the same ... enjoy it Bel
ReplyDeleteNot too early for a heater, mine has been running non stop for the last two weeks!
ReplyDeleteI will also use progesterone for my next pregnancy, just to be on the safe side - even if it is not necessary!
Enjoy your pregnancy, sure we will never be "fearless" about it, but make the most of it!