How is this for weird!
I had my D&C for my angle 13 January 2009
Little baby S is due 13 January 2010
My grandfather's b-day was 13 January
I know babies don't come on their due dates, but I am taking this as a good sign!
It was G's birthday on Saturday and I was very romantic, I bought him a chain saw .... but that is what he wanted, funny man. Friday night we went out with friends and Saturday night I took him to the Fat Olive, I love that restaurant! Then yesterday we had a combined birthday for him with mother's day at our place for tea, it was going to be 8 people and turned in 15, was crazy, didn't know I had enough coffee mugs until yesterday! At least it wasn't too cold inside and we could sit on the patio, don't know if everyone would have fitted in our lounge! Was a good afternoon, just so many people at once is overwhelming. I am not good with lots of people ... wish I was, but can admit I am not.
It is so cold in my office, I must go sit in the sun and warm up now!

No comments:
Post a Comment