Yet again I am moaning about work! How can I be so bored. I can make work for myself and keep myself busy, but I don't really want to. It is so bad! I mean I am being paid to work, so I should work, but I would rather spend my time doing anything but work and I am only just starting my 2nd day after a lovely holiday, where oh where is the enthusiasm? My boss drives me mad. He is 1 of the most frustrating people I know, he gives with 1 hand and takes with the other. He expects everyone to pay him on time and jump for him and when he says jump everyone must bow down and say how high your majesty! BUT when it is him paying other people he craps them out for asking and not just understanding where he is coming from. Man it pee's me off and I have been working for him for 9 years and I am bored, but I work from home, I have flexible hours and freedom in general. So why would I leave? What would I do other than this? I have no degree and no actual vision of what I would really like to do. Other than be pregnant and at the end of it be a mom to a healthy happy baby! Maybe that is where my focus is at the moment, hence the frustrations with work.
I still have to work around patience. Patience or lack thereof is my downfall every time. When I decide I want something, I then want it now, I don't want to wait or anything, I just want it NOW! How do I teach myself patience? Patience ..... patience ... where are you my friend? Come play, please come play with me! I promise to listen and be good!

Oh, I so know where you are coming from! If I never had to work again, I would be eternally grateful!
ReplyDelete