I am bird sitting my sisters bird while my sister is helping my folks move and having a holiday at the same time. Poor little thing. She is a hands on bird, want attention all the time and I wish I had more time to do that for her, but find it hard, especially when my attention isn't on her 100% and the cats are around. I feel safer having her in the cage. Both her and Olive are sitting outside my office door in the sun on the grass and Olive is digging holes (for a change) and Fidget keeps going down onto the grass to see what is so exciting that Olive is doing down there. Then keeps yelling "What you doing' "Where you been". Olive isn't a hands on bird. The people who had her before abused her and teased her and pulled her tail and such, so she goes for hands. I have tried to get her to be ok, but she only is for short periods of time. But she loves to be picked up in a towel and put on my chest and cuddles that way, she makes sweet nothings to me and we have a good cuddle. My little baby. Plus she gives the cats attitude, if they come anywhere near her, she bites them. So our house other than having the 2 cats, 3 tropical fish tanks, 2 ponds and Olive, we now have Fidget for a week. It is a real zoo here.
Went Belly dancing last night, but didn't enjoy it. I had a sore stomach (gas)...???? And just was so tired from the day. But got home and G had run my bath, opened the garage so I could just drive in, so I only had to make a stirfry, which I had prepared before I went, but I was in bed and fast asleep by 9:45. But woke up at 2 and then struggled to sleep again.
I wonder if Acer will bring my pc back today and fixed. I am wondering if that is wishful thinking? I will give them 1 more hour then phone and start bugging them! I want my real PC!

No comments:
Post a Comment